CNPS solicits information about proposed changes to the CNPS Inventory via the Rare Plant Status Review Process. The CNPS Rare Plant Program encourages anyone who has knowledge about native plants, particularly rare plants, to contribute their comments/data as a Rare Plant Status Reviewer via the Rare Plant Status Review Forum.
In order to join a Regional Plant Status Review Group and/or become a member of the Rare Plant Status Review Forum, please fill out and submit the rare plant status reviewer form to Aaron E. Sims (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you feel you might qualify as a reviewer, but are not able to fill out and/or submit this form, please contact Aaron E. Sims (email@example.com) for more information on how to become involved.
Instruction to register:
- Go to forum.cnps.org
- Click on the “Register” link on the top of the page.
- Fill in the fields on the registration form, choose your preferences and submit. Please choose a username that contains your name (e.g. joe smith, joesmith95814, etc.)
- After registering, email your Username and a filled out copy of the status reviewer form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you receive an email confirmation from Aaron, log in at the top of forum.cnps.org.
- Click on Rare Plant Status Review and select a taxon to review. Use the “Post Reply” button to share your comments/data.
Content Blurb or Article Continuation
This project has been developed by the CNPS Rare Plant Program and the CNPS Rare Plant Program Committee. Please contact Aaron E. Sims (email@example.com) if you have any questions regarding the CNPS Rare Plant Program or the Rare Plant Status Review Forum.