Enjoy in-depth articles and scientific perspectives from today’s leading, native plant experts. Beautiful, thematic issues from byrophytes to chaparral. Fremontia is published twice a year and is free to CNPS members.
Vol. 46, No. 1
In this issue:
- A View From The 21St Century: The Historical Sepulveda Basin Ecosystem
- Sepulveda Basin Wildlife Reserve: A World-Class Urban Refuge
- Bull Creek Ecosystem Restoration Project: Not Quite a Success Story
- Weed Control Efforts in the Sepulveda Basin
- The Value of an Urban Forest
- Nature in the City: Restored Native Habitat Along the L.A. River
Fremontia is a print magazine available to CNPS members.
Enjoy this issue’s deep dive into lichens and bryophytes. Plus bigcone Douglas-fir and Tejon Ranch revisited.