Make a greater impact over time with smaller, scheduled donations, while enjoying the benefits of a CNPS membership! As a Perennial member, you’ll be giving to CNPS in an amount that is right for you, and reducing waste in the process!
Join or renew your membership as a monthly sustainer (Perennial) and provide steady support for native plant conservation and advocacy.
Why recurring gifts are better!
- Smaller payments – easier on budgets
- Choose any monthly amount (beginning as low as $5)
- Payments deducted automatically, safely and securely
- Never expire! Auto-renewal of your membership means no more having to remember to pay
- Cancel, postpone or adjust your payment at any time
- Saves on postage, paper and Earth’s resources
- With Perennial, more of your contribution goes directly toward protecting and promoting native plants and habitats
Recurring gift payment methods include credit card, debit card or direct debit (EFT) from a bank account. To sign up using a credit or debit card, use the link below. To sign up for direct debit, please contact the Membership department at (916) 738-7604.