CNPS Forums  

Go Back   CNPS Forums > CNPS Public Forums > K-12 Education Topics

Old 06-16-2004, 11:35 PM
Anonymous

Default Fall Native Oaks and Grasses of Cal poster sale

Date: 09/27/02
Time: 07:37 PM

Dear Folks @ CNPS, "Horticultural Fine Art!"--Sunset Magazine I am writing to offer CNPS Chapters a Special 2 for 1 discount to supplement your education outreach and fundraising this fall. Good Nature's California Oaks and Native Grasses of California (Retail $16.99/$30) are two for one in October, 2002. Order 100 Native Oaks of California for $8.50 ea, Get 100 Native Grasses of California Free. (While supplies last.) Save thousands off the retail price now. See http://www.goodnaturepublishing.com for images of the Native Oaks of California poster field guide and the Native Grasses poster field guide. These best sellers are illustrated in color pencil by Mike Lee, botanic genius behind Good Nature's Trees of North America series and illustrator of the award winning book Landscape Trees of North America (1995) CNPS members also qualify for Good Nature's Treemendous Teacher's discount and of course the monthly special offer-- order 2 get a third Free. (see website or call) There is a Giant Sequoias of California poster in the works, too. This is a pen and ink illustration that shows your biggest trees together for the first time! Let me know if you are interested by email. I can send a link to preview art work. Thanks. Have a great fall. Peace. Treemendously, Timothy Colman, Publisher Good Nature Publishing Co. 1904 Third Ave #415 Seattle WA 98101 1-800-631-3086