PDA

View Full Version : Growing Natives Discussion Board ARCHIVED

Anonymous
06-13-2003, 09:00 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience, but due to a catastrophic failure which I call a bug and the software developer calls a feature it was necessary to rebuild the 'Growing Natives Discussion Board' from scratch on Friday, June 13, 2003. All previous articles are available in the archive. It you want to reply to previous articles, please start new threads here by using the post feature. Cheers, Carol, CNPS Webteam Coordinator</p>

Anonymous
08-28-2003, 02:39 PM
I was unable to reply to the pipevine question and recieved this error:

FrontPage Error.
User: please report details to this site`s webmaster.

Webmaster: please see the server`s system log for more details.
</p><

Anonymous
11-01-2003, 08:47 AM
Hi,
I am a Program Director for our Upper Napa Valley Garden Club - several of our 30 members are Master Gardeners. We are currently putting together our program for 2004 and I`m inquiring as to a Master Gardener type speaker from your organization and whether someone could come to one of our meetings and give a 30-45 min. presentation re natives in gardens and pots and answer questions, too.

We meet the 4th Monday of every month February thru September from 10:30-11:30 followed by refreshments and some members bring their lunches as well.

CAN SOMEONE LET ME KNOW IF THEY WOULD CARE TO SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE WITH SOME VERY SAVY GARDENERS. I`D LOVE TO GET A RESPONSE BY MON. NOV. 3 IF POSSIBLE. CURRENTLY MAY AND JUNE ARE SCHEDULED ALREADY.

THANKS -
MY E-MAIL IS v. cooper@prodigy.net

</p>